Friday, January 23, 2009

Replacement Window Q & A

Q: Why should I replace my windows?

A: Three reasons:
1) Replacing your windows is a great way to improve your homes value.
2) Your new replacement windows can reduce your energy costs by up to 40%
3) No more maintenance. Vinyl replacement windows are virtually maintenance free.

Q: How much will my new replacement windows cost?

A: Great question… 1st Choice Home Improvement Associates is here to help you purchase the right replacement window for your home, at the right price. As with most products, there is a price range. You can purchase cheap replacement windows and outrageously priced replacement windows. If you end up with a window on either end of the scale, you probably made a mistake.
A well built window, with the features you want will usually fall in the middle of the price range. 1st Choice Home Improvement Associates will be happy to discuss pricing over the phone. Please give us a call at your convenience 508-801-3482

Q: I had one of your competitors over last night to give us an estimate on replacing our windows. I have never felt so pressured. The salesman was here for three hours. I also thought their price was extremely high. I would like to have you out to give me an estimate but I want to be sure I don’t have to go through another one of those marathon sales presentations.

A: We will be happy to come out and give you an estimate for “FREE WITH ABSOLUTELY NO PRESSURE”. We are well aware of some of our competitors’ tactics. We do not believe in this technique. 1st Choice Home Improvement Associates values your time. We do not need you to give us an answer before we leave (it’s ok if you do!!). We will leave you with the knowledge you need to make a decision. As far as their “extremely high” price, we are generally less than half the cost of those guys.

1 comment: